We provide an affordable custom building service on our entire range of dog kennels for sale. Send us your requirements, sizes or a photo you have seen and we will work out a no obligation quotation.
We are very flexible and will try our very best to provide you with the perfect dog kennel – our only limitation is the dog run panels as they come from a supplier and are only available in certain sizes. Here is a bespoke dog kennel and run that we manufactured in our own UK workshop. The kennel was based on our Double Hampton apex kennel design, but our client’s alterations included making it into a single kennel and run along with two doors opening into the dog run (for him to further customise himself at a later date).
The kennel and run measured in total 17ft x 6ft; the sleeping area was 6ft x 6ft and the large dog run measured 11ft x 6ft.
The kennel features:
- FREE aluminium anti-chew strips around pop hole – Stops your dog from chewing the timber around the entrance to the sleeping area View image
- Polyester based, heavy duty felt roof – Our felt has a clever backing that seals itself down when warmed in the sun. View image
- Tongue and groove floor and roof – We promise to never use cheaper alternatives (such as chipboard) to make your dog kennel View image
- 2x pad bolts per door – Can be locked with a padlock for added security View image
- 5cm gap galvanised dog run panels – Strong and heavy duty dog run panels from a leading UK supplier View image
- ex50mm x ex50mm tanalised framework (45mm finished) – tanalising provides protection from rot, insect attack and decay
- ex16.5mm tanalised tongue and groove shiplap cladding (12mm thick finished) – we have a larger tongue and groove than other kennel suppliers to allow space for timber expansion View image