All of our dog kennel and runs, garden buildings and bespoke animal housing are made using high quality, A Grade Scandinavian Redwood. The timber is pressure treated with TanalithE giving up to 10 years of protection against insect attack, rot and decay.
We use ex50mm x ex50mm framework (45mm finished) and 16.5mm x ex125mm (12mm thick finished) tongue and groove shiplap cladding on walls, floors and ceilings to create you a strong structure that will last. Our tongue and groove has a 10mm rebate to allow expansion and movement in the boards – larger than the majority of our competitors.
All products come with a polyester based, heavy duty felt roof which has a clever backing that will seal itself down once warmed in the sun.
Our premium dog kennels come with FREE aluminium anti-chew strips around pop holes as standard, and the dog run panels are raised off the floor on feet to allow easy maintenance. The timber clad floor is on ex 50mm bearers, which allows ventilation underneath the sleeping area.
Our dog kennels come with 5cm gap bar dog run panels as standard. These dog run panels are galvanised, heavy duty and are the preferred choice for many of our customers. We are able to provide alternative dog run panels if required, including 8cm bars, mesh and 3/4 mix solid. Please call us to discuss.
- FREE aluminium anti-chew strips around pop hole – Stops your dog from chewing the timber around the entrance to the kennel sleeping area View image
- Polyester based, heavy duty felt roof – Our felt has a clever backing that seals itself down when warmed in the sun, giving your dog kennel extra protection against the elements. View image
- Tongue and groove floor and roof – We promise to never use cheaper alternatives (such as chipboard) to make your dog kennel and run View image
- 2x pad bolts per door – Use with padlocks for added security to your dog kennel and run View image
- 5cm gap galvanised dog run panels – Strong and heavy duty dog run panels from a leading UK supplier View image
- ex50mm x ex50mm tanalised framework (45mm finished) – tanalising provides protection from rot, insect attack and decay and extends the life of your dog kennel and run
- ex16.5mm tanalised tongue and groove shiplap cladding (12mm thick finished) – we have a larger tongue and groove rebate than other kennel suppliers to allow space for timber expansion which reduces the chance of popped boards View image