We were very excited when a returning customer requested a bespoke dog breeding kennel from us. The initial phone call enquiry was for a 24ft x 12ft block to have three separate areas. Importantly, each internal section needed to adhere to the new breeding licensing regs, so we fully lined each 8ft x 12ft section with PVC insulation along with phenolic coated flooring. The PVC and wipe-clean flooring are both anti-bacterial. As a result, they provide a hygienic and easy-clean environment. We also added opening windows and 1/3 stable doors to allow ventilation. The half-closing doors also offer added security from potential escapees. A perfect base for our customer to add in their own whelping boxes and breeding necessities.
- External view of the kennel. Wooden three bay breeding kennel with stable doors, opening window and high quality felt roof.
- The 1/3 stable door allows ventilation whilst keeping dogs inside.
- Inside the kennel, we added insulation to keep the area warm in winter and cool in summer. The insulation was then lined with PVC to provide a hygienic, wipe clean surface. The flooring has phenolic coatings which is anti-bacterial and allows easy maintenance.
- A fully clad roof using 12mm finished (ex16.5mm) tongue and groove tanalised timber.
- Perspex windows are opened from the inside for added security.
- View from inside looking out. Here you can see the wipe clean flooring, PVC lined insulation and fully clad roof.